If you’re anything like me then the quarantine is weighing you down. I’m missing the sun and I’m missing daily interactions with people.
I’ve completed a few walking routes with friends, as an opportunity to catchup and get moving, and I’ve found these trips the brightest part of my week!
So why not offer them to my clients?
What is a social-distance date?
You and I decide we’re going to go on a trip! Depending on where you live and your privacy needs, I’ll suggest a few spots in Melbourne we can go explore together. Once we agree on a date and time, we lock it into our diaries.
There are a couple of options for what we can do. Here are my suggestions from least intensive activities to most intensive activities.
1. Let’s meditate in a park. While isolation can seem like you’re in stasis anyway, meditation offers your mind a break from any festering anxieties and pressures. You choose your preferred mediation length and I can guide us, if you’d like.
2. Let’s do our weekly grocery shopping together! We just have to be careful not to touch the same things everyone else has touched and then our face. Which is a big challenge for a fiddler like me!
3. Let’s go for a walk. There’s a bounty of trails all around Melbourne. Good to get moving and an opportunity to get to know each other and/or catch up. You choose how long you want us to walk, I have, after all, walked the 100km Oxfam in 2 nights before. This one is my favourite!
4. Let’s try yoga! As a qualified yoga instructor, I can customise a flow suited for your body. I won’t be able to do any hands-on adjustments but I can demonstrate how to do each move.
5. Let’s ride our bikes! It’s been a while since I’ve gotten on mine but it’s just like riding a bike, right?
6. Let’s exercise! Sex is my normal exercise routine but since that’s off the cards, we’re going to have to do it the hard way. I can bring weights and resistance bands and create a whole workout designed around your needs.
How much does it cost?
It’s $500 per meetup
How long are the dates?
Up to you! We can walk, talk and go shopping for as long as your heart desires.
How do I book in a date?
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 0421 462 912 with an idea of what you want and let me do the rest!
I don’t know how long this quarantine will last and I truly miss my clients. I hope this offers some the opportunity to reconnect and for those who haven’t met me, a very casual way to be introduced!